Tuesday, January 18, 2011

My Top Nine Slutwave Songs


So the term "slutwave" is bouncing around the blogosphere, and while I'm not a fan of the implications behind it, I've decided to go full third-wave and embrace the hell out of it. Because I actually already have a playlist that could basically be titled Slutwave. So, in order of my personal preference at this single moment in time, here are my top nine favorite slutwave songs. (Don't look at me like that, I couldn't think of a tenth and I left my ipod in the car so I can't go check my playlists.)

9. rude boy - rihanna

come here rude boy / boy can you get it up? / come here rude boy / boy is you big enough? / take it, take it / baby, baby / take it, take it / love me, love me

8. push it - salt n pepa

yeah, you come here, gimme a kiss / better make it fast or else I'm gonna get pissed / can you feel the music pumping hard like I wish you would?

7. lovegame - lady gaga

let's enjoy ourselves / this rhythm is ill / I want to sit on your penis

6. fuck the pain away - peaches

suckin' on my titties like you wanted me / callin' me all the time like blondie / check out my chrissy behind / it's fine all the time

5. like a prayer - madonna (it's a metaphor! for blowjobs!)

when you call my name / it's like a little prayer / I'm down on my knees / I wanna take you there / in the midnight hour / I can feel your power / just like a prayer / you know I'll take you there

4.I touch myself - divinyls

I close my eyes / and see you before me / think I would die / if you were to ignore me / a fool could see / just how much I adore you / I get down on my knees / I'd do anything for you

3. the sex song - martha wainwright

'cause it's all we really need sometimes / love is tiresome and blind / to fornicate is much more safe / it leaves you stoned, deaf, dumb blind / always a little more high

2. flower - liz phair

you act like you're fourteen years old / everything you say is so / obnoxious, funny, true and mean / I want to be your blowjob queen

1. do you wanna touch me - joan jett

every girl and boy / needs a little joy / all you do is sit and stare / beggin' on my knees / baby, won't you please / run your fingers through my hair


Honorable mention:

1. woman like a man - damien rice

you wanna get burned / you wanna get turned / you wanna get fucked inside out / you wanna be ruled / you wanna be fooled / you wanna be a woman like a man like a woman like a man

0 comments: