Thursday, October 14, 2010

it was just one snicker I don't even

Kiran: i laughed at outsourced
me: :o
Kiran: i...am a disgrace to my people and the world
Kiran: laura
Kiran: do it
Kiran: take the gun
Kiran: and do it
Kiran: we talked about this
Kiran: now is the time
me: no kiran
me: I can't do it
Kiran: YOU HAVE TO
me: you'll have to find someone else
Kiran: oh god
Kiran: damn it laura
Kiran: we practiced
me: there has to be another way
Kiran: WE PRACTICED
Kiran: I WOULD DO THE SAME FOR YOU
me: I KNOW BUT IT'S HARD
me: I LOVE YOU SO MUCH AND I CAN'T BEAR TO DO THIS TO YOU
me: BUT
Kiran: ITS LIKE
me: I KNOW IT CAN ONLY GET WORSE
Kiran: MICE AND MEN
Kiran: REMEMBER
Kiran: REMEMBER
me: GIVE ME THE GUN, KIRAN.
Kiran: TAKE IT
Kiran: TAKE IT
me: I...I HAVE TO DO THIS.
Kiran: I KNOW
Kiran: GOOD BYE LAURA
me: CLOSE YOUR EYES KIRAN
me: CLOSE YOUR EYES
Kiran: SWING LOOOOW
Kiran: SWEEEET CHARIOOOOOT

0 comments: